Search the web

Custom Search

Sunday 10 July 2011

Kulfi

If you love Kulfi, there are two places in Pune that you have to try.

1. Shiv Kailash.

Located opposite Pune station, serves an awesome Malai kulfi.
Also available is their hot, dry fruits milk. I love this option because there are times when I cannot eat cold food and this gives me a good alternative.
Best way to visit is in your car. Not a great place to sit and eat.

Review at Burrp.com

2. Mohan Ice-cream
Located just off J.M road is Mohan Ice-cream. This is my new favorite kulfi joint in town.
Costs only Rs. 20. I have not tried anything else at this place, will post back once I do.
To get here, get onto Jangli Maharaj road and take right into the lane just before Shiv Sagar restaurant.
About 20 feet down the road, Mohan ice-cream is located on your right hand side.


Enjoy the Kulfi!



Disclaimer. Like my blog? Read this to know how you can help sustain it.
Fancy some shopping? 

Flipkart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No ads and spam please. Only proper user/reader comments